Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 16 mins Total Time: 26 mins
Serves: 14 muffins
– 1¾ cup flour
– ½ cup white sugar
– ½ cup light brown sugar
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– ½ tsp salt
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– ¾ tsp ground ginger
– 1 cup puree pumpkin
– 2 tsp vanilla
– ½ cup Silk Original Almond Milk
– ½ cup olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ground ginger in a medium-sized bowl. Mix thoroughly, then stir in the pureed pumpkin, vanilla, almond milk, and olive oil.
3. Line a muffin tin and fill each ⅔ of the way full. If desired, top with your nuts of choice and sprinkle a ½ tsp of brown sugar on top of each muffin.
4. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. If your nuts begin to get a little too toasty, cover lightly with aluminum foil.
5. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup!
Serving size: 1 muffin Calories: 180 Fat: 8.1g Saturated fat: 1.1g Carbohydrates: 27.4g Sugar: 14.7g Sodium: 99mg Fiber: 1.2g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg